You may be going crazy trying to figure out who your partner chats with every night that makes her smile. They probably tell you that it's nothing whenever you ask them what's so funny, right? Wouldn't you like to get a hold of that damn iPhone of theirs and check their messages, but they won't let you? This article will help you tap into an iPhone's messages without the owner even realizing it.
These tools will help you monitor those partners who start acting weird all of a sudden and you suspect of cheating or even help you monitor your kids' iPhone messages. Who knows, your kids could be victims of cyberbullying, and you checking their phones could probably prevent them from sinking into depression.
Let's check out the best methods to use to tap into an iPhone's messages, as well as other areas like photos, call logs, social media sites, etc.
- Part 2: What are these tools used to tap into iPhone messages?
- 2.1 Spylix: The best app to use to tap into iPhone messages
- 2.2 Spyic: An alternative app used to tap into an iPhone's messages
- 2.3 Cocospy: Tap into an iPhone's messages easily
- 2.4 FlexiSPY : Hassle free tool for tapping into an iPhone's messages
- 2.5 mSpy: A discreet tool used to tap into iPhone messages
- 2.6 iOS data recovery software to tap into iPhone messages
Part 1: Tap into iPhone messages undetected
Tapping into iPhone messages may be necessary if you want to monitor spouses, kids, or employees. Using hacking tools to tap into an iPhone's messages may be necessary for your peace of mind. However, it's important for hacking to be done discreetly without the target phone's owner knowing, as you wouldn't want them to take further measures of hiding their messages from you.
Some of the tools mentioned below have features that allow remote spying such that you don't need to physically access the target phone for you to monitor its messages. You can also monitor deleted iPhone messages through these advanced features such that your target will not be able to hide anything from you.
A good spy tool should also be easy to use, as are the ones discussed below. You don't need any technical knowledge to use these tools. Check out the tools below, including Spylix, the number one spy app.
Part 2: What are these tools used to tap into iPhone messages?
2.1 Spylix: The best app to use to tap into iPhone messages
Spylix is the best spy app so far in the market that is used to tap into iPhone messages. It's an app like no other because it can hack into any iPhone remotely and spy on its messages and its photos, call logs, phone calls, social media sites, etc.
Spylix is also safe to use as it doesn't back up any information that it monitors; hence there is no risk of data breaches. It's also easy to use for the less technologically savvy people. Let's check out the reason why you should use Spylix for your hacking needs:
- Versatile data monitoring: Spylix not only reads an iPhone's messagesbut also views GPS location, videos, photos, social media sites, call logs and history, etc. This ensures that no information is hidden from you.
- Displays deleted messages: If the owner of the target iPhone decides to delete their messages to cover their tracks, Spylix will still display them using its advanced features.
- Stealth mode: Spylix will tap into an iPhone's text message while in stealth mode to allow you the luxury of monitoring the target iPhone remotely without the owner's knowledge. The app uses less than 2MB and very little battery power; hence does not disrupt the target phone's normal functions making it virtually undetectable.
- Data security: Spylix is safe to use as there is no risk of data breaches when you tap into an iPhone's messages. Only you can monitor a target iPhone's messages without the team working at Spylix intercepting them hence ensuring data security.
- User-friendly dashboard: The Spylix dashboard is user-friendly, meaning that even someone with the most basic knowledge of gadgets can monitor messages. The dashboard allows you to monitor the target phone from any device, meaning your identity won't be revealed.
- Interception: Spylix allows you to monitor the different websites visited by the target iPhone to check if these might be harmful to underage children. It also allows you to block these websites using your customized dashboard
- Compatibility with iPhones and Android phones: Spylix can monitor data from any iOS or Android device remotely. This is especially helpful if your target decides to switch from an iPhone to an Android phone while monitoring them.
- Doesn't require rooting or jailbreaking: Spylix does not require you to root or jailbreak a target phone for you to tap into an iPhone's messages.
You can also tap into messages in different messaging platforms like Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, etc. This way, you know all of the target's activities and conversations. For example, if your spouse is meeting other people on Tinder, you'll discreetly find out about it and even monitor their chats.
Spylix allows you to tap into an iPhone's messages remotely such that there's no risk of getting caught by the target owner going through the private messages on their phone. Tap into an iPhone using the owner's iCloud login credentials. Log in through the owner's iCloud account because iCloud backs up all the phone's information in its cloud servers; hence no need to install Spylix on the target phone.
Check out the Spylix setup procedure below for iOS devices:
Step 1: Register for a free account using an existing email ID.
Step 2: Set up and log in to the iCloud account.
Step 3: Log in to your Spylix control panel to begin tapping into an iPhone's calls.
2.2 Spyic: An alternative app used to tap into an iPhone's messages
Spyic is also a good alternative used for the same purpose as it monitors a wide range of data. Spyic monitors messages, call logs, phone calls, private messages on facebook platforms, calls, and videos. The app is great to spy on kids' iPhones to help you confirm who they constantly communicate with and if they are a good influence on your children.
Kids are always communicating with people on their phones and also spend all day on social media. Spyic is great for monitoring your kids' activities as they may not be forthcoming whenever you ask them what they constantly do on their phones.
- It is affordable.
- Once you install the app on the target phone, it automatically hides its icon such that the target owner will not realize they are being monitored. It also uses very little space such that it doesn't interfere with the target iPhone's operations.
- You need to jailbreak an iPhone to monitor it using Spyic.
- The app needs to be rooted to a target phone to get real-time information. If this isn't done, information sharing may take up to 24 hours.
Comparison with Spylix
Spylix has more advanced features than Spyic because you don't need to root or jailbreak a target device for you to use it. Spylix also gets real-time information.
2.3 Cocospy: Tap into an iPhone's messages easily
The app is great in monitoring both iOS and Android devices remotely and discreetly such that the target owner will never catch you infringing on their privacy. All you need is the owner's iCloud username and password, and you're in. There's no need to install it on the target phone. Cocospy is compatible with devices running the iOS 7 operating system and above.
Cocospy ensures you keep your peace of mind because now you can ensure your kids' safety remotely and spy on your spouse if you suspect infidelity. It's also great for monitoring employees' iPhone messages at work in case you suspect they are involved in theft or don't have the company's interests at heart. Of course, the spying will have to use their company iPhones and not their private phones.
- Monitor different types of data using Cocospy.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Tap into an iPhone's messages remotely to prevent chances of getting caught.
- Only monitors LINE and WhatsApp hence limited ability to mobile a target owner's social media usage.
- It is costly.
- It doesn't allow you to monitor the web searches made by the target owner using their iPhone.
Comparison with Spylix
Spylix has more advanced features than Cocospy; hence is superior in monitoring an iPhone's messages. It also monitors all social media sites visited using the target iPhone; hence is more versatile.
2.4 FlexiSPY : Hassle free tool for tapping into an iPhone's messages
FlexiSPY monitors sent and received iPhone messages and the call logs of the contacts on the other end of the sent and received messages. This is all done remotely and discreetly, ensuring that the target owner doesn't realize they are being monitored through their phone.
- Monitoring is in real-time.
- It monitors the most frequent incoming and outgoing calls.
- It supports Android and iPhones as well as Mac and Windows operating systems.
- It Is costly.
- It would help if you physically had access to the target iPhone to download the app.
Comparison with Spylix
Spylix is superior to FlexiSPY because when using Spylix, you don't have to access the target device to download the app physically. With FlexiSPY, you need to access the target device hence need to have a good reason for using the phone. Spylix is also more cost-effective.
2.5 mSpy: A discreet tool used to tap into iPhone messages
mSpy is loved globally by parents who want to know what their teen and pre-teen kids are up to but get no answers by talking to them. The app discreetly monitors your kid's iPhone messages all from the comfort of any device of your choosing. It also helps you ensure their safety from bad peer influences such as hanging out with drug-dealing friends. You can also use it to monitor your spouse's messages.
The app has added features like social media monitoring. This means you can check private messages on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc., as long as the target iPhone accesses these sites. It also allows for GPS monitoring which is a bonus feature.
- It supports keyword tracking such that you can search for any keywords you need to identify the nature of the conversation.
- You receive an alert immediately the app is uninstalled from the target iPhone.
- mSpy supports geofencing such that you get an alert when the target has left a certain geographical region.
- It needs jailbreaking to be effective
- It can't track GPS on an iPhone
- It doesn't monitor all social media sites. Only monitors KiK, WhatsApp and LINE.
Comparison with Spylix
Spylix supports more social media sites than mSpy hence you have more options when monitoring social media messaging platforms.
2.6 iOS data recovery software to tap into iPhone messages
Apart from third-party spy apps; you can also use iOS data recovery software to tap into a target iPhone's messages. These apps were made for iOS devices and back data in a phone to help as data recovery if the phone is damaged or lost. It stores iPhones messages hence also serve the purpose.
- It is affordable
- It backs up a phone's data in case of damage to the phone or theft
- It is slightly difficult to use
- It is time-consuming as it takes a long for data to be backed up.
Comparison with Spylix
Spylix offers real-time message monitoring, social media message monitoring, GPS tracking, monitoring sent and received calls, etc. iOS data recovery software doesn't have any of these features.
Part 3: Conclusion
This article has provided you with a list of the best apps to use to tap into iPhone messages. As you choose the app that best suits your needs, note that Spylix remains the best tool available for your spying needs.
Choose Spylix to tap into iPhone messages in real-time, including those messages which were deleted. Remember to use these tools responsibly, as tapping into a personal phone is against the law.