Are you worried that your partner is hiding something from you and the clues might lie in their phone? Maybe you'd like to know what your kids are searching on the internet, but they clear their search history every time they're done with their devices. Remote keyloggers are the solution to these types of problems.
Remote keyloggers for Android are monitoring tools that work if you're staring at someone's screen and can see everything they type on their keyboard. You can see all their texts, emails and the websites they visit without their knowledge.
Keylogging software has been used on PCs for decades and is now used on Android devices. They've been quite popular since their integration into the Android world, as you can now see what your loved ones do on their phones.
Let's have a look at the ten best keylogger apps for Android below:
Part 1: Not All Android Keyloggers Are Secure
We've got good keyloggers and bad keyloggers. Hackers use bad keyloggers to steal personal or sensitive information from your devices.
You may install bad keyloggers into your devices unsuspectingly by visiting sketchy websites, clicking on links that you shouldn't and downloading spyware. Clicking on suspicious emails also causes your devices to download spyware.
Good keyloggers should be for a good purpose, such as parents who would like to monitor their kids and protect them from internet predators or cyberbullies. A best keylogger could be a lifesaver for a child.
Parents also use these keyloggers to ensure their kids don't spread hatred or abuse online, and if they do, they can stop this behaviour before it gets out of hand. Parents can also monitor their kids and prevent them from misusing the internet, like watching porn, which could lead to a porn addiction in the future.
Part 2: Criteria for Choosing a Good Keylogger
Functioning: A good keylogger should read both text messages and messages on social media sites like WhatsApp and Tinder. A keylogger that reads only text messages is not very efficient.
Undetectable: A good keylogger should be inconspicuous. It should monitor the keystrokes without the person you're monitoring being in the know or finding out there's a suspicious app on their phone that they didn't install.
Easy installation: It should be easy to install into the owner's phone without you getting caught.
User-friendly: Good keyloggers should have detailed reports that are easy to understand.
Provide you with information: A keylogger should give you all the information you need from the target device to give you peace of mind regarding your loved ones.
Pricing: A good keylogger should keep track of all the information you need and be at an affordable price.
Part 3: The 10 Best Android Keylogger Apps Worth Considering
|Products||Keylogger||Social Media||Call interception||Text Messages||Hidden mode||Without Root||Online Demo||Support rating||Price||Rating|
Spylix is an excellent keylogger app that efficiently monitors target phones and keeps tabs on messages from 19 different social media apps. You can set it up on the target phone quickly and easily without getting caught by its owner. After setup, the app remotely monitors the target phone while in stealth mode.
Below are the reasons why you should choose Spylix as your best remote keylogger:
- The user can access browser history.
- It monitors popular social media apps like WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Skype, etc.
- It logs onto the phone's contact list and text messages.
Spylix Functions: The Spylix app supports over 40 types of data, ten more than your run-of-the-mill app available in the market.
Stealthy Keylogger: The app spies on a target phone inconspicuously, as a good spy app should. The person you're spying on shouldn't know that there's an app monitoring their every keystroke.
No Root Needed: Spylix doesn't need you to root or jailbreak the target device for it to be effective.
Easy to Install Undetected: Installation is quick and easy such that you won't have to have an uncomfortable conversation if the owner of the target phone catches you.
Web App: You can use Spylix across multiple apps on the web for your monitoring needs.
Cocospy is a great keylogger for Android devices because it's hidden and undetectable. The covert nature in which Cocospy operates makes it impossible for the target phone's user to suspect that their every keystroke is being recorded. It provides call and messages monitoring and GPS location.
Spies on calls in real-time.
Call recording is remotely.
|It is pricey.|
Spylix and Cocospy may be good keyloggers with similar features, but Spylix takes the cake in this comparison. The main reason is that Spylix is much more affordable than Cocospy. Let's have a look at the comparisons below:
- Spylix supports both iOS and Android software, while Cocospy supports only Android software. This feature makes Spylix stand out because if your target decides to change their phones from Android to iOS, you'll still have the upper hand as you can still monitor them using Spylix.
- Spylix can monitor more than 19 types of social media data, while Cocospy is restricted to only 18.
Spyic allows the user to monitor keystrokes from social media apps like Viber, WhatsApp and Facebook. This keylogger for Android devices can access contacts, browser history, call logs and photos.
The app's ability to monitor instant messaging apps help you know what's happening in your kids' lives. It helps prevent negative habits like watching porn, excessive violence, etc.
|No positive reviews yet.||
Most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.
The service works remotely but doesn’t work without the target phone.
- Spylix has over 2000 positive reviews from keylogger users, while Spyic has no official reviews. Spylix also has 10 more features than Spyic.
- Spylix's covert mode is better than Spyic's. Spylix will hide as soon as it's been set up in the target phone such that the user has no idea that their devices are being monitored remotely.
- A major advantage that Spylix has over Spyic is that Spylix is more affordable.
3.4. Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is a good keylogger that's used to monitor spouses, employees and kids. Highster Mobile helps you monitor social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. It also monitors the incoming and outgoing text messages on a target phone.
Once setup is done, the app hides in the target phone and displays all the activities on the Highster Mobile control panel.
Adequate basic feature.
No online demo.
Highster doesn’t provide any discount coupons for their app.
- Spylix supports more than 40 types of data at an affordable $1 a day.
- Highster mobile requires you to root the Android phone, while Spylix doesn't require rooting or jailbreaking.
The app works silently as you view the information remotely, and the target device's owner does not realise that they are being monitored. FlexiSPY is quite pricey, and you need to root a target device for it to work. The device is also not very user-friendly, and you'll need some technical knowledge to use it.
It would be wise to use an alternative app to avoid the hassle. Spylix is a great keylogger app that is affordable and has all the necessary features to monitor your loved one's phone. It's affordable, stealthy in its operations and doesn't take up too much space.
|Great technical support available 24/7.||
No mobile number blocking available.
No website blocking feature.
Basic Android features require rooting.
- FlexiSPY is quite pricey as compared to Spylix. It’s also not very user-friendly and you need to root the target device. Spylix is very user-friendly and doesn’t require rooting.
- Spylix has more advanced features than FlexiSPY.
uMobix is a good keylogger app that works discreetly on a target device. It lets you monitor text messages, a device's address book, call logs and location. The app's installation takes about 5 minutes and once done, it's easy to use. It also provides updates every 5 minutes.
|New messages are synced every 5 minutes.||
Some conversations had multiple replicating messages.
It doesn’t offer search feature for checking out specific contact. You’ll have to check the list alphabetically.
- Spylix, unlike most keylogger apps, works on both iOS and Android devices, while uMobix only works on only Android devices.
- Spylix can monitor messages on 19 different social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat, etc. The features on uMobix aren't as advanced as those on Spylix.
Spyrix is a keylogger that works well on Android devices. It's quite popular because it allows you to monitor your kids and loved ones' activities on their devices. It monitors text messages, screenshots, social media sites, etc.
|Simple to use.||
Lack of social apps logs.
It is expensive.
- Spylix can monitor more than 19 types of social media data while Spyrix monitors only 10.
- Spylix's monthly subscription rates are more affordable than Spyrix's subscription.
iSpyoo is a great keylogger app that intercepts information on Android devices remotely. Parents can monitor their kids online and offline while on their phones. You can monitor photos, videos, text messages and instant messages on social media apps. It also monitors GPS location and a phone's contact list.
|Easy to install.||
It doesn’t have many advanced features which limits access to target phones.
It requires rooting to work on a target device.
- Spylix has more advanced features than iSpyoo, such as a keylogger and screen recorder.
- Spylix can monitor more than 19 types of social media data such as Telegram, Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, etc.
Copy9 is another choice of keylogger software that you can use to monitor people. It monitors a target's contacts, calendar, call logs, recorded calls and multimedia files.
|Comprehensive FAQ section.||
No stealth mode.
- Spylix is more affordable and you still get more value for your money with every subscription than with Copy9.
- Spylix works in stealth mode while Copy9 doesn't and is easy to detect.
- Spylix doesn't need rooting while Copy9 does.
XNSPY is another well-known keylogger that silently monitors a smartphone from any web browser. The app displays the target phone's keystrokes and monitors outgoing and incoming calls, text messages and photos.
Easy to use.
One side recording.
No remote access to target phone.
- Spylix allows you to monitor your target remotely and discreetly, while XNSPY doesn't offer remote monitoring.
- XNSPY needs rooting on the device after installation while Spylix does not.
- Spylix app supports over 40 types of data.
Part 4: Conclusion
Most spy apps also serve as keyloggers with different features for different apps. Choosing a spy app largely depends on what you need it for, the features most suitable to you and your budget.
You may suspect that your spouse is cheating, or you may be a parent who's concerned about their kids' welfare and want to know what's happening in their lives. When in the market for keylogger software, be sure to pick one that fits your needs and has adequate features.
The bottom line is Spylix is superior to the apps mentioned above as it is versatile and efficient. Choose Spylix to meet your needs!